Wednesday, March 19, 2008



today whole day lonely...
morning time he teman me...
after 1.25 pm i become lonely...
19.3.08 is he first day for his last semester...
hope he enjoy his first day...


i glad tat he like tat bday present...
is really happy to hear tat he like tat present...
shui ran easy to do but after finish my finger is pain...
today i do another diff style...
is more hard...
and after finish my finger very pain...
bcoz need to ikat baik baik ikat very tight...
but after finish feel very man zhu ^_^


i hope time pass more fast...
now feel very lonely...
_(T.T)_...................................................






dear...
ur schedule is start from march to july...
tue,wed,thus,fri,sat...
5 day a week...
when is de best time i going to kl......
and......
how u come to penang at june...
ur schedule is so full..._(T.T)_............
start from now until july....
so full......
and this semester also is ur last semester...
very improtant for u...
_(T.T)_...............



dear
i'm so happy to hear tat...
u want to do urself(present)for me ^_^
shui ren it's easy to do but...
for u maybe is hard to do...
so i will do it myself...
bcoz i don't want u lang fei jing sheng at this type of thing...
and thx for so care about me...
i mean this morning de thing (i suddenly...)
i really do love u ^_^
I LOVE U...DA BEN DAN ^_^

1 comment:

- wei loong - said...

dear dont so worry...
wad i promise i will do..
unless really i cant go then i sure tell u i cant go...

so happy that u really care for me..
hehe
i love u always.. xiao ke ai!! ^^