Monday, November 3, 2008

hello for my "love blog" ^_^
i hav been long time didn't enter new blog at here le...
bcoz me & him alrd game over
"love blog" is me and u de love story...

today suddenlly feel want to write something at here
let me count..erm..how long i didn't enter blog here le...
erm..since 13.06.08 until today almost 100++day le ba

this pass 100++day hav happen many stuff
happy??? or sad???
u or me also hav
u hav new target...
u start ur new semester...
having assignment...
busy..hav fun...
many many many things

me..
hav fun at msia...
hav with fun my best friends...
meet u at USM...
study & attend for pharmacy tenchnician exam...
pass exam...
be tenchnician for 2 month...
many many things..

time pass so fast
many things hav start chg
but my life didn't chg at all
everyday is a boring day...
work sleep sleep work...
haiz boring...

i know u hav a new target now
i wish u good luck
and wish myself good luck for my life ^_^
haha ^_^

No comments: