Friday, April 11, 2008

...
y is all of him at my mind de...
no idea @_@
today when to work...
meet samethign like last night
but a lit diff is not de insurance promble..
is tat stupid "Raney" promble!!!
u tot who u are!!!
pharmisct call me kira de medicine
and u say"christine,leave it here,i wil "kira"it"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ah~~~
swt
WTH!!!!!!
hate it!!!!!!
but luckly at last the pharmisct say
"Raney i need it now,so yising "kira"for me"
at least my mood not so bad!!!!!!

today whole day...
my mind is full of him...
ahhh~~~
chao da ben dan!!!!
start from morning until now also full of him at my mind...
_(T_T)_......

2 comments:

- wei loong - said...

wah...
im so taht important for u?!
till u miss me whole day aa...

duno y... yesterday i also have de same feeling as u...
wadever i do sure think of u..

dear...
i love u...
i love u forever!!

cHriStin3 said...

i love u too
^_^
muax