Thursday, April 24, 2008

so diam at here...
really diam...


here wil become a quite place since last wed...
........
bcoz my the other half won't blog at here anymore...
here become our good,sweet momery....
really miss de 1 and de half month life...
really miss u...
but...
ntg i can do now...
i just can acpert wat i hav done...
i just can follow wat i hav done...
tat is no hou tui de road let me go...


i do really miss tat time...
we play...
we flirt...

we chatting...
we plan...
we promise btw us...
many many many things...
i really miss it...
but now...
is game over le....
_(T_T)_....


lao tian ye...
pls aprov me cry again for my lover...
pls aprov me cry again for my love life...
pls aprov me cry again for my pass...
all is over...
all is pass...
wat i can do is look forward...
wat i can do is brave to continue my boring life at usa...



da ben dan...
i love u...
sorry...
i hurt u...
shui ren we alrd game over...
but i hope we r friends forever...
i stil need ur word ur action...
to let me brave to hav my next step...
as ur ex gf..
i can't hav anything at love life
as ur friends,student..
i stil need u...
sorry for wat i hav done...
thx for wat u hav done for me...
thx...
muax...
_(T_T)_.......



No comments: