Saturday, April 12, 2008

woohoo... laopo scolding already...
scold me coz of i seldom blog in here.. hehe

well...
these few days...
where shall i start?

i also no idea.. haha!!
coz too much occasions happens these few days
from my classes till my family problems..
happy and sad, stressed up and chilling time
sometimes do make me feel tired of it
stop smoking also another factor
sometimes stressed up do make me feel wanted to smoke
laopo.. sorry!!! what i have promise you i cant accomplish first
feel bad sometimes to lying to her..
man!! im so bad... T.T

feel bad to lie to her that i haven't stop..
bt what i glad is i can see the sign that i stopping
only smokes when i drive
and sometimes 2 or 3 sticks at college
well at class progress are good
improvements are required to make my ideas strong
then my family..
well i don't feel like i wanna tell everything here..

till here then.. chao!!

laopo...
hope you wont angry after see this post.. T.T

1 comment:

wei loong said...

wat happen with ur family???
y u didn't tell me???
.......
i worry u...